Thorpe Woodlands, Suffolk County Campsite.
- 9.00am – Arrival, Coffee, Tent allocation and
headless chicken impressions!
- 10.00am - Activity Session. Exploring
the site and orienteering. Forest trails/Long grass/may be muddy.
pm - All meet for lunch back at the camp. Bring pack up!
pm - Activity Session. Bike ride on forest trails.
- 4.00pm – Afternoon tea. Any cakes, biscuits, scones
etc. Surprise me!
- 5.00pm – Initiative Challenges and Zip
Wire. We can use these later if we like.
- 6.00pm – Campfire
building. This will be our BBQ later. There will be lots of room
for everyone to cook.
- Evening - Campfire BBQ. Bring anything
meaty, vegetarian, to cookorr eat cold! Liquid refreshments!
- Breakfast. The BBQ will still be active so we can cook
- Departure can be any time that suits!